Akash Dadlani, also known as Akash Anil Dadlani, is a rapper best known for his role on the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 11, where he established himself as the house’s bad boy. Before joining the Bigg Boss house, he was already well-known for his singing talents, and his fans refer to him as A-Cash. Here are some fun facts and knowledge about Akash Dadlani.
Akash Dadlani was born in the state of Texas in the year 1993. He dropped out of college to chase his goal of being a musician, and at the age of 24, he began to fail to understand his desire. He is both a businessman and a sportsman.
Akash stands about 5’5″ tall and weighs 60 kilogrammes. He has blond hair and dark brown skin.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He was born into a Sindhi family with middle-class parents, Anil and Sunita Dadlani. He has a girlfriend that is older than him.
Akash attended Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas, and Albemarle High School in Albemarle, North Carolina, for his studies. Tennis and singing are two of his favourite pastimes. He won the Tennis State Level Championship in Texas in 2009, while he was still in high school. He enrolled in college to further his education but dropped out to fulfil his dream of being a rapper. After much adversity, he was given the opportunity to work with the famous Bollywood band Meet Brothers. He also collaborated with Sukhwinder Singh, a well-known Punjabi Singer.
He featured on the reality show Superdude, which premiered on UTV Bindass in 2012. He also aspired to work in the Bollywood film industry, which is why he took part in the famous reality show Bigg Boss 11. (2017). He was seen in jail on the first day, but he was one of the most entertaining Bigg Boss house contestants, entertaining everybody with his funny jokes and actions.
- In the Bigg Boss 11 house in December 2017, he forcefully kissed co-contestant Shilpa Shinde.
- He was allegedly showing up intoxicated on the set of Entertainment Ki Raat in January 2018, during which he was thrown out. He later explained the case, saying, “I was not thrown out.” After reading the storey, I wanted to quit because I didn’t like it. Usme bahut beizzati ho rahithi (The script was very humiliating for me). They were messing around with me. My mother and friends had bought front-row tickets to the show, but my mother begged me not to go, and I value my family and loved ones.”
- He performed the rap segment in Jacqueline Fernandez’s hit song Chitiya Kalaiya.
- He likes playing sports as well as music.
- Sachin Tendulkar is his favourite cricketer of all time.
- Akash aspires to be a globally known Indian musician.