Allu Arjun is a well-known Telugu actor who predominantly appears in Telugu films. Bunny is another nickname for him. In this post, you will learn some new details about Allu Arjun that have never been revealed before.
Allu Arjun was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on April 8, 1983 (age 36 as of 2018).
He graduated from St. Patrick School in Chennai and MSR College in Hyderabad with a BBA degree. In 2016, he was the most googled Tollywood star. His friends and family affectionately refer to him as Bunny and Stylish Star. In 2014, he was ranked 80th in Forbes India Celebrity, 42nd in 2015, and 43rd in 2016, in terms of earnings and 59th in terms of popularity, out of a list of 100 celebrities.
Allu Arjun is a good-looking and dashing young man who stands around 5’9″ tall and weighs about 70 kg. His chest measures about 42 centimetres, and his biceps measure 15 inches. His eyes are brown, his hair is light brown, and he has a good beard and moustache.
Family, Caste & Wife
Allu Arjun was born in Hyderabad, India, to a Hindu-Telugu family. He now lives in Hyderabad, Telangana, with his family. His father, Allu Arvind, is a movie maker, and his mother, Nirmala, is a stay-at-home mom.
He is the oldest of two children. Allu Venkatesh is the older brother, and Allu Sirish is the younger brother, both of whom are actors.
He married Sneha Reddy on March 6, 2011, and they have a son, Allu Ayaan, who was born in 2014, and a daughter, Allu Arha, who was born in 2016.
He has been involved in acting since he was a teenager, and he has competed in dancing, acting, and sports.
Since he was a teenager, he has dreamed of seeing himself on the small screen. He began his career as a child artist in the film Vijetha when he was only two years old (1985).
He made his leading role debut in the film Gangotri in 2003, for which he received two awards.
Nandi Awards, Filmfare Awards South, CineMAA Awards, Filmfare Best Telugu Actor Award, and other awards were bestowed upon him. The famous Malayalam TV channel Asianet awarded him the Pravasi Ratna Puraskaram (PRP), making him the first Telugu star of his generation to win an award for work in the neighbouring film industry.
In 2013, rumours of his divorce from Sneha began to circulate.
- He excelled in gymnastics and martial arts during his high school and college years.
- Allu Rama Lingaiah, his grandfather, was a great comedian.
- His uncles in the film industry are Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu, and Pawan Kalyan.
- He has done many ad campaigns and modelling assignments in addition to acting.
- On Facebook, he has over 1.25 million followers, the most of any south Indian celebrity.
- If not an actress, he has worked in the animation industry.
- In 2014, he also worked on the short film I Am The Change to raise social consciousness on Independence Day.
- He donates blood and supports mentally ill children every year on his birthday.
- In Hyderabad, he opened the nightclub 800 Jubilee in partnership with M Kitchens and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- He is a professional dancer.
- He enjoys reading books on personal growth.
- He is the only Telugu actor with a large fan base in Kerala.
- He’s also an accomplished charcoal artist.
- He is a huge fan of Thai and Mexican cuisine.
- Chiranjeevi is his favourite actor, and Rani Mukherjee is his favourite actress.
- Indra is his all-time favourite film (Telugu)