Ankita Lokhande is an actress from India. She is well known for portraying Archana Manav Deshmukh in the television series “Pavitra Rishta” (2009).
Tanuja Lokhande, Ankita Lokhande’s mother, was born in Indore on December 19, 1984 (age 35 as of 2019). Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
Indore was her home for her education and graduation. Ankita has had a passion for performing since she was a child. She used to perform in the Ganpati Utsav and Navratri festivals while she was in college. Ankita enrolled at Indore’s Frankfinn Institute after finishing her college to pursue her dream of becoming an air hostess. Meanwhile, she auditioned for the Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj talent programme and was chosen. Despite the fact that Ankita did not win the contest, she was named the program’s “Best Dancer.”
- Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Ankita Lokhande was born into a Hindu Maharashtrian family.
Siblings and Parents
Shashikant Lokhande, her father, is a banker. Vandana Pandis Lokhande, her mother, is a teacher. Sooraj Lokhande is her younger brother, and Jyoti Lokhande is her younger sister.
Relationships are important.
Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita’s Pavitra Rishta co-star, was in a relationship with her. The couple dated for around 6 years before calling it quits in 2016. According to reports, Sushant’s burgeoning connection with Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon was the catalyst for their breakup.
Following her separation with Sushant, Ankita found love with Vicky Jain, a businessman.
After the 2017 Holi Bash, when the two were sighted together, rumours about their romance began to circulate on the internet. Later, the actress confirmed the news and began posting photos of herself and Vicky on her Instagram account.
Ankita and her partner Vicky bought an eight-bedroom apartment in Mumbai’s outskirts in 2019. Soon after, rumours about their impending marriage began circulating on the internet.
Following a picture on Instagram in which she flaunted her diamond ring, there were rumours that Ankita got engaged to Vicky in 2020.
Ankita Lokhande made her acting debut in Ekta Kapoor’s love drama “Pavitra Rishta” in 2009. She rose to fame after portraying the character of Archana Deshmukh in the series.
She appeared in season 4 of the dancing reality programme “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” in 2011. Ankita also appeared in the comedic reality TV programme “Comedy Circus” in the same year. Following that, she portrayed Pragya in the TV series “Ek Thhi Naayka.”
Ankita made her acting debut in 2019 with the film “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,” in which she played “Jhalkari Bai.”
She then went on to star in the film “Baaghi 3.”
Ankita Lokhande openly slapped her then-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput outside Yash Raj Studios in 2015. She then said that she hit Sushant because he was very inebriated and danced about females in an odd manner.
“Pavitra Rishta” is a television series.
- 3rd Boroplus Gold Award for Female Debut in a Leading Role (2010)
- GR8! was named Face of the Year – Female by the Indian Television Academy (2010)
- The Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role is now in its fourth year (2011)
- Best Actress in a Drama Series Star Guild Award (2011)
- The Indian Telly Award for Television Personality of the Year is given annually in India (2012)
- The Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role is now in its fifth year (2012)
- Best Actress in a Drama Series Star Guild Award (2014)
Ankita is compensated in the region of Rs. 1 million every episode.
Ankita Lokhande is the proud owner of a Porsche.
- Bhindi, Dal Fry, and Butter Chicken are some of the dishes available.
- Paul Walker and Simon Helbert are among the cast members.
- Madhuri Dixit and Shilpa Shetty are two actresses who have starred in Bollywood films.
- Mumbai’s Urban Tadka restaurant
- Music: Ghazals and soft romantic songs
- White in colour.
- Ladakh is a popular tourist destination.
- Dancing, swimming, badminton, shopping, and listening to music are some of her favourite pastimes.
- In high school, she excelled in athletics. She was a state champion in badminton.
- During her school and college years, Lokhande was an ordinary student.
- She is a skilled dancer who enjoys dancing.
- She was one of the most paid actresses on Indian television during her Pavitra Rishta days.
- Her parents were initially dissatisfied with her choice to pursue a career as an actor.
- Scotch, Ankita’s companion dog, is a passionate dog lover.
- Ankita was cast in Jay Mehta’s NDTV programme “Bali Umar Ko Salaam,” however the programme was never shown.
- For the Bollywood film “Happy New Year,” Lokhande was the first pick. Deepika Padukone was eventually cast in her place.
- Her family and friends affectionately refer to her as “Anki” and “Minty,” while her boyfriend, Vicky Jain, affectionately refers to her as “Babs.”