Bandgi Kalra is an Indian model who rose to notoriety after featuring on Season 11 of Bigg Boss. She was a capable software developer who quit her job to indulge her passion for modelling. Let’s take a look at Bandgi Kalra’s age, marital status, personal life, profession, and other information.
Bandgi Kalra was born in Delhi, India, on February 14, 1992 (age 26 as of 2018). Bandgi worked as a Software Developer for about two years before leaving her technological career to indulge her love for the glamorous world. Since her debut in the Bigg Boss 11 house in 2017, she became a household name.
She is 5′ 6′′ tall, weights about 55 kilogrammes, and has an hourglass body with brown eyes and black hair.
Caste, Family & Boyfriend
She comes from a Delhi-based Hindu-Khatri family of the upper middle class. Her father, Kapil Kalra, is an import and export businessman, and her mother, Meenakshi Kalra, is a stay-at-home mom. Vasu Kalra, her brother, and Bani Kalra, her sister, are her siblings.
Bandgi graduated from CGC Landran in Mohali with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering. She began her career as a Software Engineer at Capgemini in Mumbai in 2015 and rose through the ranks to Senior Software Engineer in less than two years. Despite getting a decent career, she always wanted to be a star, and her ambition to do so brought her to the Bigg Boss 11 house.
- Reading, travelling, photography, action sports, and drinking are all aspects that Bandgi loves.
- She is also a fitness freak who goes to the gym on a daily basis.
- Her favourite stars are Aamir Khan and Ian Somerhalder, and her favourite actresses are Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma.
- Her passion is to collaborate with well-known Bollywood filmmakers like Rajkumar Hirani and Karan Johar.
- She likes listening to Lata Mangeshkar, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Swift in her spare time.
- She is a big cricket fan who enjoys watching Virat Kohli play.
- Chocolate cake is one of her favourite foods.