Ditya Bhande, also known as Ditya Sagar Bhande, is the winner of the first season of the children’s dancing reality show Super Dancer. Her tomboyish appearance is well-known. Check out Ditya Bhande’s wiki page for information about his age, family, caste, biography, facts, and more.
Ditya Bhande was born in Nala Sopara, Palghar district, Maharashtra, India, on November 15, 2006. Khajoor is her nickname. Her distinctive dancing style propelled her to fame in a very short period of time. She also received dance training for a few tiny children. Ditya aspires to be a well-known choreographer and to realise the ambitions of other children who pursue careers in the field of dance. She has also won over 20 prizes for her performances in dance competitions such as the Mumbai Dance Championship 2015, Megh Malhar Dance Talent Hunt 2015, and others.
Family & Caste
She was born into a Kumhar family of middle-class parents, Sagar Bhande, an orchestra vocalist, and Neha Sagar Bhande, a teacher. Her faith is Hindu. Hruday is her younger sister.
She is a student at Mumbai’s Saint Francis D’Assisi High School. She began dancing at the age of three and has performed in various dance shows. She won the first season of the children’s dance reality show Super Dancer in 2016. She was awarded a cash prize of Rs. 15 lakhs, a Patanjali gift hamper of Rs. 1 lakh, an Oppo smartphone, and the winning trophy.
- She is a huge foodie who adores rice.
- Her favourite topics are math and English.
- She has received training in the hip-hop dance style.
- She enjoys playing the banjo, a musical instrument.
- Salman Khan is her favourite actor and she enjoys watching his films. At the very least, she wants to choreograph a song for him.
- She won the Best Dancer title at the 23rd SOL Lions Gold Awards in 2017.