Erin Victoria Holland is an actress, singer, model, dancer, and television personality. Miss World Australia and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty, Oceania were awarded to her in 2013. Erin Victoria’s wiki includes information such as her height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, and biography.
Erin started studying music from her father, Mark Holland, when she was three years old, and she eventually became an adept in the skill of playing the clarinet, saxophone, and other musical instruments. Erin began training in Jazz and Tap dance when she was four years old. She rose to prominence as a musical theatre performer and jazz vocalist while studying musical theory.
Holland has a lovely figure of 32-26-34 and is 5′ 10” tall, which helped her compete in and win the Miss World Australia 2013 pageant. Wherever she performs, her silky blonde hair and dark grey eyes, together with a gorgeous smile, attract the audience.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Erin Victoria, a gifted girl, was born on March 21, 1989 in Cairns, Far North Queensland. Her father, Mark Holland, taught her the fundamentals of music, and her mother, Trish, raised her with love and care despite her job as a show jumper in Queensland. Alex Holland, her brother, is a well-known rugby player in Australia.
She is in a long-distance relationship with Ben Cutting, an Australian cricketer. Despite the fact that he is unable to devote sufficient time to her, she loves him and understands his hectic cricket schedule.
Erin attended Cairns State High School in Cairns for her education. She played with Big Bands, Orchestras, Choirs, Wind Ensembles, and many more musicals throughout this period. She was awarded a music scholarship by Cairns State High School in 2006, and subsequently by The Women’s College, University of Sydney in 2007.
She graduated from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music with a bachelor’s degree in music (classical voice and languages). She also got multiple awards in the Advanced R.A.D Exams.
Erin competed in and won the Miss World Australia 2013 competition on July 20, 2013. She was crowned Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty, Oceania on September 28, 2013.
Then she was cast in a Do Kokoda commercial with Laura Dundovic, the beauty queen. Erin has also served as a career consultant in the Australian education system.
- She helps the Lilla Community in Australia’s Northern Territory and is connected with charitable groups such as Variety Club (a children’s charity), Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Ronald McDonald House. She also plays at the Annual Fundraiser for the Breast Cancer Australia Network.
- On Christmas Eve 2013, Erin Victoria appeared as a soloist in the live event “Carols By Candlelight.”
- She also put together a strong showing for the Sydney Kings in basketball contests.
- In 2016, she made her television debut as Della Jensen in the drama “The Secret Daughter.”
- In 2016, she was appointed as a BMW brand ambassador (Brisbane BMW and Westside BMW).
- Holland like a stylish black jacket and shoes.
- She enjoys travelling, swimming, and reading in addition to singing and dancing.
- She presented Star India TV’s coverage of the IPL 11 in 2018.
- Her favourite restaurant is ‘Sokyo’ at the Star in Sydney, where she adores toothfish saikyo, teriyaki chicken, and sashimi, as well as skim cappuccino.
- She admires actors Robert Pattinson and Jimmy Fallon, as well as musician Vance Joy and models Jennifer Hawkins, Jesinta Campbell, Rachael Finch, and Olivia Culpo.
- She enjoys watching ‘Riverdale’ on TV and reading ‘A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley.’
- Maldives, Greece, and Spain are among her favourite vacation spots.