Haarsh Limbachiyaa is an Indian television writer and the husband of Bharti Singh, the Comedy Queen. He’s appeared on a number of television programmes. Let’s learn more about Haarsh Limbachiyaa, including information about his personal life, professional direction, and other fascinating facts.
Haarsh Limbachiyaa was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, on January 30, 1987 (age 31 as of 2018). His marriage to Bharti Singh, the Comedy Queen, catapulted him into the spotlight. Haarsh is also known for writing the comedy show’Comedy Nights Bachao’ for Bharti. Aside from that, he has also written scripts for other comedy shows.
Haarsh stands around 5’8″ tall and weighs about 60 kg. His chest measures 38 inches, and his biceps measure 11 inches. He wears a French beard and has black eyes and hair.
Family, Caste, Girlfriend & Wife
Haarsh was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in a Hindu middle-class family. He lives in Mumbai with his parents and is very loyal to them.
Haarsh and Bharti had been rumoured to be dating for a few years before they declared their engagement in June 2017. The two met while working on Sony Entertainment Network’s comedy series “Comedy Circus.”
He married Bharti Singh in a lavish ceremony in Goa on December 3, 2017.
Haarsh Limbachiyaa attended Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vividhlakshi Vidyalaya in Kandivali West, Mumbai, where he completed his education. He graduated from Mumbai’s K.E.S. Shroff College of Arts and Commerce.
Since he was a boy, Haarsh has been interested in reading and writing. During his high school and college years, he used to compete in writing competitions.
He rose to popularity after penning the script for Colors channel’s “Comedy Nights Bachao.” His scripts were not considered good in the beginning of his career, but after putting in the effort, he rose to become a lead writer on popular comedy shows such as “Comedy Circus,” “Comedy Lessons,” and others.
He works for Optimystix Ent. India Pvt. Ltd. as a lead editor.
Harsh and Bharti have also collaborated on the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 8.”
In 2017, he founded H3 Productions as his own production company.
Following the arrest of his wife, Bharti Singh, by the NCB on November 21, 2020, he was arrested on November 22, 2020, for suspected marijuana possession and use.
A Mercedes Benz and an Audi are owned by Haarsh Limbachiyaa.
- Haarsh enjoys watching films starring Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Tamannah Bhatia, and Priyanka Chopra.
- ‘Wake Up Sid’ (2009), ‘Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji’ (2011), and ‘Murder 2’ are among his favourite films (2011).
- A. R. Rahman, Krishna Beura, Miley Cyrus, Dear Insanity, Eminem, and Linkin Park are among Limbachiyaa’s favourite musicians.
- ‘MTV Roadies,’ ‘Friends,’ and ‘Man Vs Wild’ are among his favourite television shows.
- Chetan Bhagat’s book “Five Point Anyone” is one of his favourites.
- Gulzar and Chetan Bhagat are two writers who Haarsh Limbachiyaa admires.
- He enjoys vacationing in Dubai, the Maldives, and Paris.
- Haarsh Limbachiyaa is a smoker who also consumes alcoholic beverages.
- Bharti Singh is three years his junior.
- Haarsh used to write his name as ‘Harsh Limbachiya,’ but later changed it to ‘Haarsh Limbachiyaa,’ by adding a ‘aa.’
- He has a soft spot for puppies.