Hina Khan is an Indian television actress who rose to prominence after playing Akshara in the Star Plus daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. As a celebrity contestant, she joined the Bigg Boss 11 (2017) house. Let’s take a look at those intriguing things from her personal and professional life.
Hina Khan is an actress from Jammu and Kashmir, India, who was born on October 2, 1987 (age 31 as of 2018). She wanted to be a journalist or an air hostess at first, but fate had other ambitions for her, and she ended up becoming an actor. It turned out to be the right choice, as she is now one of the highest-paid TV stars. Eastern Eye ranked her #50 Sexiest Asian Women in 2013 and 2014.
She used to be a little overweight when she was younger, but she has now developed an athletic physique. She stands 5′ 4′′ tall and weights about 50 kilogrammes.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Hina comes from a religious Muslim family in Kashmir’s middle class. Her father is from Mumbai, and her mother is from Srinagar. Aamir Khan, her younger brother, is someone she likes singing with. About the fact that she has been dating Rocky Jaiswal a.k.a. The supervising producer of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Jayant Jaiswal, has never publicly acknowledged their friendship.
Hina was a typical student who received her education in Srinagar and Lucknow. Later, she transferred to Delhi to pursue her MBA at Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management in Gurugram. She used to be a writer or a flight attendant, but instead decided to be an actor. She rose to notoriety after playing Akshara in the popular Star Plus show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
In 2014, she received the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actress – Famous for her role as Akshara.
Karan Mehra, her co-star, quit the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in the middle of the season due to health problems in 2016. Nisha Raval, his wife, later wrote a Facebook post about her husband’s love for the show. On the set of the show, there were rumours that Karan didn’t get along with Hina Khan.
- Hina is very passionate about music and basketball.
- Mughlai cuisine and Samosas are two of her favorite dishes.
- Her favorite stars are Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Aamir Khan. Her favorite actresses are Kajol and Smriti Irani.
- She likes humming old Bollywood tracks, with Lag Jaa Gale from the film Woh Kaun Thi being her favorite (1964).
- She likes traveling and enjoys enjoying her vacations in Italy, Goa, London, and Kerala.
- She came in second place in the adventure show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi on Colors TV.
- She favors the color sky blue.
- Love of Pink by Lacoste and Burberry are her primary perfumes.
- She enjoys eating at Veda in New Delhi’s Connaught Spot.
- She is brand conscious and favours Neeta Lulla’s clothes.
- She is known for being a quiet person with few mates.
- She protects her Taaviz with her life and keeps it in her pocket at all times.
- She loves working out and goes to the gym on a daily basis.