Hiten Tejwani is a well-known Indian actor who rose to popularity thanks to the television series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Let’s take a look at Hiten Tejwani’s age, personal life, professional career, and other interesting facts.
Hiten was born in Mumbai, India, on March 5, 1974 (age 44 as of 2018). He is a well-known actor and entrepreneur. He rose to prominence as Karan Mihir Virani in the television series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, for which he won several awards. Hiten has also appeared in a number of well-known television shows. In 2017, he took part in Season 11 of Bigg Boss, one of the most controversial reality shows.
Hiten stands 5’9″ tall and weighs 75 kilogrammes. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. He has a chest measurement of 42 inches, a waist measurement of 32 inches, and biceps measurement of 14 inches.
He is a fitness freak.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Hiten Tejwani is from a Hindu Sindhi family from the middle class. Jethanand Bhojraj, his father, is a cloth merchant, and Asha, his mother, is a housewife. Nitin Tejwani and Hitesh Tejwani are his two brothers.
On April 29, 2004, Hiten married Gauri Pradhan Tejwani, a well-known actress. He was previously married, according to reports. His first marriage, on the other hand, lasted only 11 months. In 2001, Hiten divorced his first wife.
He has twin daughters, who were born in 2009. Neevan Tejwani is his son, and Katya Tejwani is his daughter.
Hiten attended Mumbai’s Saint Francis D’Assisi High School and graduated from Mumbai’s Jai Hind College. He began working as an assistant director and editor after graduation. He also walked the runway at numerous fashion shows and events as a model. In the year 2000, he made his acting debut in the television series Ghar Ek Mandir. However, his depiction of Karan Mihir Virani in the TV series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi made him a household name (2003-2008).
He was also seen in commercials for well-known brands such as Closeup Refresh, TVS Scooty, and Breeze soap, among others.
He played Akshay in Krishna Cottage (2004) and Udit in Anwar (2007), among other Bollywood films. In 2008, he co-hosted Nach Baliye 4 with his wife, and in 2012, he co-hosted Savdhaan India – India Fights Back with his wife.
Hiten has appeared on a variety of reality shows, including Jodi Kamaal Ki (2005), Nach Baliye 2 (2006), and Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? Bigg Boss 11 (2008), Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar (2008), and Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar (2008) (2017).
- Bangda Fish is one of Hiten’s favourite foods.
- Hollywood actors Richard Gere and Tom Cruise, as well as Bollywood actors Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan, are among his favourites.
- Tejwani loves watching Kajol on the big screen.
- Black, a Bollywood film, and Life Is Beautiful, a Hollywood film, are two of his favourite films.
- If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon is a favourite of Hiten Tejwani’s.
- He loves spending his vacations in Goa.
- His favourite colour is black.
- In 2004 and 2005, he received the Indian Telly Award and the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor (Popular) for his role in ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’
- For the films “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” (2004), “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” (2005), “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” (2007), and “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” (2008), “Kyunki
- ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ won the Star Parivaar Award for Favorite Beta in 2004, 2005, 2006, (2007), and 2008.
- The Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role is given to the best actor in a supporting role (2007) (2006) for ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’ (2005) for ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’
- Desh Ka Sitara – Best Actor (2005) for ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’ ITA Award for Desh Ka Sitara – Best Actor (2005) for ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’
- Pavitra Rishta received the ZeeRishtey Award for Favorite Beta (2011) and the Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite Pita (2011).
- Hiten has been running his Mumbai restaurant Barcode 053 since 2011.
- He cigarettes and consumes alcoholic beverages.
- Hiten and Gauri are only the second TV couple to have a blog where they can connect with their fans.