In the Marathi television business, Jui Gadkari is noted for her impeccable language delivery, attractive face, and expressive eyes. She is now headed to the home of the ‘Big Boss Marathi.’ Jui Gadkari Wiki includes information such as his height, weight, age, husband, caste, family, biography, and more.
Jui Gadkari was born in Karjat, Raigad District, Mumbai, Maharashtra, on July 8, 1988. She attended St. Augustines High School in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, and Ryan International School in Pune, Maharashtra. She graduated from Chandibai Himatlal Manshukhani in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, with a degree in Mass Media (Advertising). She graduated from the Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research in Mumbai, Maharashtra, with an MA in Advertising & Public Relations and an MBA in Marketing.
‘Kalyan’ and ‘Marathi Mulgi’ are some of her other nicknames.
Jui Gadkari is a lovely young lady who stands around 5’2″ tall and weighs around 50 kg. Her skin tone is light. She is a fitness nut who strives to keep her physique in good shape. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is black.
Family, Caste & Husband
Her father, Ketan Gadkari, is a playwright and rhythmist who also works for MTNL, and her mother, Netra Ketan Gadkari, is also employed by MTNL. She is the daughter of a conventional joint family.
She has a large number of cousin siblings with whom she is quite close.
She is the great-granddaughter of Ram Ganesh Gadkari, a well-known Marathi poet and dramatist.
Jui Gadkari began her career as an assistant director at the production company White Paper Communications, where she discovered her passion for acting. Her mother insisted on taking her to the famed photographer Late Gautam Rajadhyaksha to have her portfolio done after discovering her passion in performing. She then began her career as a Marathi television actor, appearing in shows such as ‘Bajirao Mastani,’ ‘Majhiya Priyala Preet Kalena,’ ‘Tuj Vin Sakhya Re,’ and ‘Saraswati,’ among others. She rose to prominence after appearing in the television series “Pudhcha Paaul.”
She took part in the Marathi version of ‘Bigg Boss’ in 2018.
- She was a brilliant student who graduated with a gold medal.
- She had no desire to be an actor.
- She is a classically trained Indian vocalist and dancer.
- She is a spokesperson for the ‘Tobacco-Free Maharashtra’ campaign.
- She has also worked for a number of non-governmental organisations and often visits ‘Shantivan,’ a leprosy rehabilitation centre.
- She had the word “bulletproof” tattooed on her right wrist.
- Her favourite cuisine is ‘puran poli,’ which she enjoys making.
- In her spare time, she enjoys interacting with youngsters and drawing.
- Her favourite colour is red.
- She is a cat aficionado.
- Her ambition is to own a BMW automobile.