Jyoti Kumari is a Bihar-based 20-year-old student. She rose to prominence after featuring on season 11 of Bigg Boss, one of the most divisive reality shows. Let’s look at Jyoti Kumari’s age, personal information, and other interesting data.
Jyoti Kumari was born in a Hindu family in 1997. She had high hopes and excelled in 10th and 12th grades, as well as the UPSC test. She even spent some time as a primary school teacher.
She auditioned for Bigg Boss season 11 after graduation and was chosen as a commoner.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
- She was born in Masaurhi, Bihar, to a lower-middle-class family. Her mother is a housewife and her father is a peon. Suraj is one of her three siblings, who consists of two sisters and a brother.
- Jyoti is not in a relationship right now.
She took part in one of the most controversial reality shows, Bigg Boss 11, when she was 20 years old. She aspires to be an actress in the future.
- In the first episode of Bigg Boss, Jyoti was found smoking in the kitchen.
- She has been a scholar since she was a teen.
- She used to make a living by teaching primary school students.
- Litti Chokha is a favourite of Jyoti Kumari’s.
- Her favourite pastime is reading.