Lucinda Nicholas is an actress, supermodel, and recent winner of an Australian beauty pageant. Let us hear more about Lucinda’s personal and professional past.
Lucinda Nicholas was born in the state of South Australia on April 24, 1992. She has been involved in sports since she was a child, and she used to participate in long-distance running and tennis. She began taking yoga courses when she was thirteen years old. She started modelling at the age of seventeen. She was determined to win Miss World South Australia at the age of 17. She has collaborated with a variety of well-known artists, including Adelaide Journal, Paolo Sebastian, and others. She decided to migrate to India from Australia in 2013. She was cast in the song “Party all night” by the film Manager, which also starred Akshay Kumar, the same year.
She starred in two international music videos in 2014: Bullit by Watermät and You’re Beautiful by Nathaniel. She’s also acted in the Australian film ‘The Tail Job’ (2015). The year is 2015. She was later cast in “Bigg Boss 11,” one of India’s most successful reality shows (2017). 2017 is the year.
Lucinda Nicholas is 5′ 7” tall & weighs around 55 kg. She has hazel-grey eyes and black lips. She is a fitness lover who prefers yoga over gymming.
Family & Boyfriend
Lucinda Nicholas grew up in a Christian home.
She is reportedly single.
In addition to being a model, Lucinda has a law degree. She is a yoga teacher, a cyclist, and an author. She began modeling at the age of 17 and won the Miss World South Australia pageant the next year.
She is the first female model from South Australia to star in the popular tabloid “Maxim” in its Australian edition. She made an appearance in “The Tail Job,” an Australian film (2015). 2015 is the year. Nicholas has appeared in Bollywood films such as Boss and Guest In London (2017), as well as Hindi television shows.
Nicholas, along with Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal, was a member of Nivea’s national initiative. In 2017, she competed in season 11 of the reality show “Bigg Boss.”
- She likes to eat Indian dishes.
- Lucinda’s list of favorite stars includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Salman Khan, and Shahrukh Khan.
- She loves to see Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Priyanka Chopra on the silver screen.
- Nicholas wants to go to Paris, Prague, and Los Angeles for her holidays.
- Orange, black, and white are her favorite colours.
- She loves to watch Bollywood movies, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Hollywood movies, Titanic and Slumdog Millionaire.
- She enjoys playing tennis.
- Lucinda loves to listen to Hindi tunes, ‘Jai Ho‘ (Slumdog Millionaire), ‘Sheela Ki Jawani‘ (Tees Maar Khan), and English songs ‘I don’t need a guy to make me feel good’ ‘When I grow up, I want to be famous,’ by The Pussycat Dolls, and ‘When I grow up, I want to be famous,’ by The Pussycat Dolls.
- ‘The Pussycat Dolls’ is her favorite band.
- She relocated to a University in India where she could study by correspondence while living there.
- Her film ‘The Tail Job’ was chosen to premiere at the ‘Slamdance Festival’ in Utah January 2016.
- She is also a blog blogger.
- She is a globetrotter.
- It was recorded that she missed UK premiere of her Bollywood film, ‘Guest In London’ (2017) in order to provide time to her family. She believes that family should be kept prior to anything else and reflects her tremendous love for her family.