Master Marzi (also known as Marzi Pestonji) is a well-known Bollywood choreographer. He has been a member of Shiamak Davar’s dance team for over 20 years and has collaborated with him on several occasions. He has choreographed a number of music videos for a variety of films. Let’s take a look at Marzi Pestonji’s age, personal information, dance career, and other interesting facts.
Pestonji, Marzi, was born on December 29, 1987. (29-years; age as in 2018). He’s a well-known choreographer. He was born and raised in the city of Mumbai. For more than two decades, Marzi Pestonji has partnered with Shiamak Davar.
Marzi Pestonji, also known as Master Marzi, stands 5’8″ tall and weighs about 70 kg.
He has a frame that includes a 40-inch chest and 12-inch biceps. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Master Marzi grew up in a middle-class Parsi family that inspired him to fulfil his dream of becoming a choreographer.
In Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy, he married his friend and crew member Kashmira Pestonji. Kashmira is a choreographer as well. They are the parents of a daughter.
Marzi Pestonji is a Mumbai University Commerce graduate. He had always wanted to learn to dance. He enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy during his school years and has been an integral part of the academy ever since. As an assistant choreographer, he began assisting Shiamak in Bollywood dances and other activities.
With choreographer Geeta Kapoor and Rajeev Surti, he made his television debut with Dance India Dance (DID) Doubles (2011). His cute acts during the show attracted a lot of attention.
Later, he joined actress Preity Zinta and writer Chetan Bhagat on the panel of judges for Nach Baliye Season 7 (2015), a dance reality show. Along with Mudassar Khan, who was also a judge in the previous season, and Mini Pradhan, he acted as a judge for Dance India Dance Season 6 (2017). In season 6, Master Marzi was seen flirting with Mini Pradhan.
- Marzi Pestonji is an Amitabh Bachchan fan, and his favourite film is Amar Akbar Anthony, which he has seen over 300 times.
- He loves travelling, and his top holiday spots include Vancouver, Greece, Athens, and Machu Pichu.
- He has a Commerce degree, but he has never been fond of corporate work. As a result, he decided to follow his passion as a career.
- For more than two decades, Marzi Pestonji and his wife have worked at Shiamak Davar Dance Academy.
- He’s been working with choreographer Shiamak Davar for over two decades and has no plans to leave.