Mehjabi Siddiqui is a social worker who participated in Bigg Boss Season 11 as a commoner and a member of the ‘Padosi’ squad. Let’s take a look at Mehjabi Siddiqui’s age, personal life, and other interesting details about her.
In 1981, Mehjabi was born (37 years old; age as in 2018). She refers to herself as the face of all the country’s daughters-in-law. She also confidently said in the Bigg Boss building, “Raita failaungi main ghar mein, saaf woh log karenge.”
She stands 5′ 5″ tall and weighs 55 kilogrammes. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is purple.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
- Mehjabi comes from a Muslim family from the middle class. Wasim Sheikh, her brother, is also a member of her family. Wasim Sheikh is a talented singer.
- She married Azim Sheikh in 2005, according to sources. Aayat Sheikh, her daughter, is her other brother.
- With the song “Woofer Woofer,” Mehjabi made her music video debut in 2018. Wasim Sheikh, her brother, sang the song. Azim Sheikh, her husband, was also featured in the album.
Mehjabi is a social worker who works to better the lives of women in society. She took part in the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 11 in 2017.
- She likes reading in her spare time.
- She also likes travelling to new locations.
- Her favourite food is biryani.
- Pink is Mehjabi’s favourite colour.