Milind Soman is a model, actor, film producer, and fitness advocate with a wide range of skills. He’s also known as Bollywood’s Ironman and Marathon Man since he finished the ‘Ironman Triathlon’ on his first try. Milind Soman Wiki includes information such as his height, weight, age, wife, family, controversy, biography, facts, and more.
Milind Soman was born in Glasgow, Scotland, on November 4, 1965. (UK). He is a good athlete in addition to being a popular movie actor and model.
Milind is in good shape, with a 40″ chest, 32″ waist, 14″ biceps, and a weight of 75 kg. His 5’11” height and fit body landed him a slew of modelling jobs and movie deals. In the world of athletics, his adaptability gained him acclaim. He looks as youthful as he did when he was younger, and he is receiving offers for multiple films at the age of 52.
Family, Caste & Wife
His grandparents were physicians, his father, Late Prabhakar Soman, was a nuclear physicist, and his mother, Usha, is a biochemist, therefore he was raised in a well-educated Brahmin Hindu household. Netra (older), Medha (older), and Anupama are his three sisters (younger).
He dated Madhu Sapre, a model who won the Femina Miss India competition in 1992, but they parted up shortly after. Then, in 2006, he met Mylene Jampanoi, a French actress, on the set of the film “Valley of Flowers.” They married in Goa in the same year. However, in 2009, they divorced one other owing to their shaky relationship.
He has had relationships with models Dipannita Sharma and Gul Panag, as well as actor Shahana Goswami. After 2014, he fell in love with Ankita Konwar, a 27-year-old Assamese air hostess.
On April 21, 2018, Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar married in Alibaug, Mumbai, in a traditional Maharashtrian ceremony.
Milind attended Dadar, Mumbai’s Dr Antonio Da Silva High School and Jr. College of Commerce. He then completed an Electrical Engineering diploma at Byculla’s M. H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic.
He began his modelling career with ‘Graviera Suitings’ in 1988. After working in the modelling industry in the 1990s, he appeared in TV shows such as Captain Vyom (1998, Hindi), A Mouthful of Sky (1995, English), and Margarita (1995, English) (1997, Hindi). He also appeared in Alisha Chinai’s blockbuster song “Made in India” in 1995.
Then, with the films Tarkieb (2000, Bollywood), Gandha: Smell (2009, Marathi), and Agent Hamilton: But Not If It Concerns Your Daughter, he joined the Indian film business (2012, English).
Following that, he signed a number of more films, including 16 December, Agni Varsha, Paiyaa, Bheja Fry, Pachaikili Muthucharam, Bhram, and Say Salaam India. He has also appeared in films such as Valley of Flowers, The Flag, and Arn – The Knight Templar in other languages.
With the film ‘Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula‘ and the television series ‘Ghost Bana Dost,’ he also dabbled in producing. He appeared in the reality TV programme “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi” in 2010.
He entered the Limca Book of Records on May 20, 2012, after jogging 1,500 kilometres in 30 days for Greenathon, NDTV, with the purpose of raising environmental awareness.
Milind and Madhu Sapre, Femina Miss India pageant 1992, were charged in August 1995 for appearing naked with a python wrapped around them in a print commercial for Tuffs Shoes. An advertising firm filed a lawsuit against them for illegally using the python. The defendants were acquitted by the court in 2009.
- He initially represented Maharashtra in a swimming event when he was ten years old.
- For four years in a row, he won national level swimming championships (senior men’s) (1984-87).
- He was the first person to be cast in Deepak Tijori’s part as “Shekhar Malhotra” in the film “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander,” but he dropped out due to other modelling offers at the time.
- Swimming, travelling, jogging, and kickboxing are some of his favourite activities.
- Milind enjoys red velvet cake from Starbucks, sushi, sashimi, and Belgian chocolate.
- Sholay, Kung Fu Panda, On Golden Pond, and The Godfather are among his favourite films.
- Rohit Bal, Suneet Verma, Manish Arora, and Sabyasachi Mukherjee are among his favourite fashion designers.
- He likes visiting countries such as Goa, Europe, and Africa.
- He used to smoke 30 cigarettes each day, but he eventually gave up the habit.
- He has his own event business as well as a television production firm.
- When Milind goes for a run, he no longer wears shoes.