Shahid Kapoor’s wife, Mira Rajput, is a Bollywood actress. Rajput rose to prominence after her marriage to Shahid Kapoor in 2015. She appears often on talk shows and advertisements.
Mira Rajput was born in Delhi on September 7, 1994 (age 24 as of 2018). Her classmates identify her as a quiet, intelligent young lady. She was an excellent student.
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 55 kilogrammes
Black hair colour
Black is the dominant eye colour.
Figure Measurements: 34-28-34
Family & Husband
Mira Rajput was born in Chhatarpur, Delhi, India, to a Punjabi family. Vikramaditya Rajput, her father, is a businessman, and Bela Rajput, her mother, is a housewife. She is the second of three sisters, the elder being Priya Rajput Tulshan and the younger being Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani.
Mira Rajput was in a relationship with model Aditya Lal for a short time, according to reports, but they split up.
She married actor Shahid Kapoor, who is 14 years her senior, in January 2015. Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are both members of the ‘Radha Soami Satsang Beas,’ and were introduced to each other by their Guruji. She was initially hesitant to marry a movie star, but her older sister persuaded her, and she decided to marry him. Misha Kapoor (born in 2016) and Zain Kapoor (born in 2017) are the couple’s twins (born in 2018).
Mira Rajput attended Vasant Valley School in New Delhi for her studies. She went on to Lady Shri Ram College for Women in New Delhi, where she received her bachelor’s degree in English (Hons.). She was a particularly bright student. In the CATE exam for English at Delhi University, she was ranked number ten.
Mira Rajput sought an internship with the United Nations after completing her studies (UN). She makes a few appearances in public at various events.
She’s often often seen with Shahid at movie premieres, parties, talk shows, and TV advertisements.
- Thai cuisine is served.
- Masterchef Australia & The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel TV Shows or Series Restaurants: Ego Thai in Delhi & Dakshinayan in Mumbai
- Mykonos is a popular vacation spot.
- Salman Khan is a Bollywood actor.
- Mira first met Shahid when she was sixteen years old. Since their fathers enjoy Sufi music, the two met at the home of a mutual family friend for a Sufi concert.
- In a private ceremony, Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor exchanged vows.
- Her husband is 14 years her junior.
- Shahid Kapoor gave her a diamond ring worth INR 23 lakh as a present.
- Mira Rajput, a Radha Soami, has been a vegetarian for a long time.
- She is a private individual who prefers not to share details of her personal life on social media.
- She enjoys buying shoes and has amassed a sizable array of various brands.
- Mira Rajput is a big Salman Khan fan, and her first movie with Shahid Kapoor was ‘Bajrangi Bhaijan.’