Niharika Konidela is an actress, dancer, and TV host from India. She is the niece of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, two well-known Indian actors.
Niharika was born in Hyderabad on Saturday, December 18, 1993 (age 27 as of 2021). Sagittarius is her zodiac sign. She earned her bachelor’s degree from St. Mary’s College in Hyderabad.
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born into a Hindu household of the Kapu tribe.
Siblings and Parents
Nagendra Babu, her father, is a Tollywood actor and producer. Padmaja Konidela is her mother’s name, and Varun Tej, her brother, is a well-known South Indian actor. She is the niece of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, two well-known Indian actors. Ram Charan, Allu Sirish, and Allu Arjun are some of her cousins who are well-known Indian actors.
Husbands, Children, and Relationships
There were rumours in 2017 that she was dating prominent Indian actor Sai Dharam Tej, however both parties later clarified that they were not dating.
There was also talk on social media about her upcoming wedding to Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas, a well-known Indian actor, which her uncle Chiranjeevi later denied.
She married Chaitanya Jonnalagadda, a businessman, on August 13, 2020.
She married Chaitanya Jonnalagedda in a grand ceremony at Udaipur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace on December 9, 2020.
She began her career as a TV anchor and has hosted several TV shows, including ETV Network’s “Dhee Ultimate Dance Show Junior 1” and “Dhee Ultimate Dance Show Junior 2.” She made her Telugu film debut in the 2016 film “Oka Manasu,” in which she played Sandhya. ‘Happy Wedding’ (2018), ‘Suryakantham’ (2019), and ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ are some of her other Telugu films (2019).
Her first Tamil film as an actor was 2018’s “Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren,” in which she played Soumiya (Abhaayalakshmi). She owns the film production business Pink Elephant Pictures and has appeared in and produced several Telugu web series, including ‘Muddapappu Avakai’ (2016), ‘Nanna Koochi’ (2017), and ‘Mad House’ (2019).
- Travel Destination: Bangkok
- Actress: Pooja Hegde
- Music Band: ColdPlay
- Dancing and listening to music are two of her favourite pastimes.
- She did some volunteer work and even worked at a coffee shop while she was in school.
- She intended to pursue Psychology in college when she was still in school.
- She worked in marketing and promotions for a marketing agency after working with a theatre group, and she interned at a television station before beginning her career as a TV personality.
- She said, “While talking about her father,”
My father has always been tremendously supportive of me, and it is this independence that has made me even more accountable for my actions. In fact, when I wanted to make my TV debut, he offered me the freedom to do whatever I wanted, and only after everything was verified did I tell my extended family about my decision.”
- She is the first female in Chiranjeevi’s family to pursue acting as a vocation.
- Several magazines have placed her on the cover.