Nitesh Shetty is an Indian stand-up comedian who placed first runner-up in season 5 of the Indian reality stand-up comedy show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.” He works as an RJ and a host in addition to doing stand-up comedy. In this post, you will learn everything there is to know about Nitesh Shetty. His Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts, and More are all available to you.
Nitesh Shetty is an Indian comedian who hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra. From his fantastic and excellent comedy, he wins the hearts of his audience. Modern English School in Mumbai, Maharashtra, was where he finished his schooling. He graduated from the Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research in Mumbai in 2015.
Nitesh Shetty is a dashing and attractive man who stands 5’9″ tall and weighs roughly 75 kg. His chest is roughly 40 inches wide, and his biceps are 14 inches long. He has dark eyes and hair, as well as a good moustache and a dark beard.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Nitesh Shetty was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in a middle-class family. He belongs to the Bunt caste and practises Hinduism. Disha Shetty, his sister, and Vicky Shetty, his brother, are his siblings.
This comedian and talk show host is unmarried and has no plans to marry anytime soon because he is currently focused on his job.
He began his career as a radio personality for Red FM 93.5 and Radio Fever 104 FM.
He was the first runner-up in the fifth season of India’s popular reality stand-up comedy show, “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge,” in 2017.
In 2018, he made his first appearance as a host on the dance reality show “High Fever Dance Ka Naya Tevar.”
- His sister urged him to pursue a career in stand-up comedy.
- He used to compete in modelling contests when he was in college.
- Johnny Lever, an Indian comedian and actor, has motivated him to pursue a career in comedy.
- Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, and Priyanka Chopra are among his favourite Bollywood actors and actresses.
- He enjoys eating nutritious foods such as egg omelettes and broccoli.
- He enjoys rafting and travelling.