Parmish Verma is a Punjabi film actor, singer, model, and video producer from India. After directing the music video for Ninja’s song “Thokda Reha,” he shot to fame.
Parmish Verma was born in Patiala, Punjab, on July 3rd, 1990 (age 29 as of 2019). Cancer is his zodiac sign. Yadavindra Public School in Patiala was where he got his education.
Parmish inherited his father’s passion for language, art, and theatre as the son of a theatre artist. When he was in fourth grade, he joined his school’s theatre party. His enthusiasm for acting grew exponentially as he joined the world of theatre. Parmish was not especially bright in school as a boy, getting only passing grades. He was very interested in extracurricular activities such as creative writing, debates, and theatre while in school. Parmish enrolled in a hotel management course after finishing his studies. Parmish left the course in the middle and moved to Sydney, Australia to continue his studies. In Australia, Verma had a tough time. He worked there for long periods of time, doing a number of odd jobs and even starving himself to save money.
Parmish’s father reminded him of his dream to try acting and directing as a profession once he had settled in Australia. After that, he went back to India to pursue a career in the film industry.
- Height 5′ 11′′ (approximately)
- Black hair colour
- Dark brown skin colour
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Parmish Verma is a Sikh, according to his publicist. Dr. Satish Verma, his father, is a professor as well as a renowned Punjabi writer, poet, and theatre artist. Paramjit Verma, his mother, is a professor at Patiala’s Punjabi University. Sherry Rana is his older sister, and Sukhan Verma is his younger brother.
Parmish Verma began his video-directing career in 2014, directing the music video for the Punjabi song “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori.” The video depicted an adolescent migrant’s narrative, which was based on his own experiences. Following that, he directed Ninja’s “Thokda Reha” music video, which became a big success. “Aadat,” “Gal Jattan Wali,” and “Gallan Mithiyan” are some of his most famous music videos.
Parmish made his acting debut in the Punjabi film “Punjab Bolda,” in which he played a minor role (2011). Parmish made his acting debut in the Punjabi film “Rocky Mental” in 2017. In addition, he has starred in the Punjabi films “Dil Diyaan Gallan” and “Singham” (Punjabi).
Parmish debuted as a singer with the song “Le Chakk Me Aa Gya” in 2017. The song went viral almost immediately after it was released. She went on to release songs like “Gal Ni Kadni,” “Sab Fade Jaange,” “Shada,” “Kache Pakke Yaar,” and “Klolan” as a result.
Parmish Verma had a verbal spat with Gurjant Singh, the self-assigned Sikhism preacher, after Gurjant chastised him for commenting positively on a music video with a dancing girl. Gurjant then began making remarks about his career, faith, and history. Parmish Verma replied appropriately after that.
Parmish was accused of plagiarising the ideas of other genres’ songs and using them in his videos. Parmish Verma’s videos and the sources from which he copied the concepts were shown in a video called “Parmish Verma Revealed” by Jagbani TV.
Parmish and his friend Laadi were pursued and shot by unknown assailants in Sector 91, Mohali, about 12:30 a.m. on April 13, 2018. The two were admitted to the Fortis Hospital with minor injuries. While the police were still looking into the case, gangster Dilpreet Singh Dhahan assumed responsibility for the attack in a Facebook post. Dhahan was apprehended by the Haryana Police on April 15, 2018 in the Himachal Pradesh district of Solan.
Parmish Verma owns a Fortuner and a Mercedes Benz G 63 AMG.
- Punjabi cuisine
- Vin Diesel (actor)
- Sushmita Sen is a Bollywood actress.
- VJ Bani is a fitness model.
- Bohemia is a rapper from the Czech Republic.
- Amar Arshi’s “Mukhda” and Gurdas Maan’s “Yaar Badneetiya”
- Black and white are the colours used in this design.
- Watches are a common accessory.
- Santorini, Greece is a popular tourist destination.
- Gymming, travelling, writing poetry, reading, and collecting watches are among his interests.
- In many occasions, he has been seen drinking alcohol.
- Parmish Verma is a gym rat who goes to the gym on a daily basis.
- Parmish has a close relationship with Gurdas Maan’s family, and it was Maan’s son, Gurikk Maan, who inspired Parmish during his time in Australia.
- His father wrote the script for his first film, “Punjab Bolda.”
- Parmish was his father’s name. His name is a mixture of his parents’ names, with the prefix “Param”jit from his mother’s name and the suffix “Sat”ish” from his father’s name.
- Parmish has also worked as a personal trainer in a Chandigarh gym.
- In Sydney, his first job was cleaning the utensils. Later, he served as a bartender at the same establishment and gradually rose through the ranks to become the pub’s boss.
- Parmish had worked in theatres for over ten years before venturing into commercial cinema.
- Parmish’s character in the film “Rocky Mental” was named after Aaswant Singh Dhaliwal, a childhood friend of his. Parmish gave his character in the film the name Rajdeep Singh Dhaliwal as a tribute to and affection for his childhood friend.
- Parmish is a huge fan of high-end wristwatches.
- He has four tattoos all over his body. When Parmish was 18 years old, he had his brother’s name “Sukhan” tattooed on his left forearm. He has the word “Param-Sat” tattooed on his back. Parmish has the tattoo “Believe” on his right shoulder. He also has the tattoo “Miles to go before I sleep” on his right gut.
- Parmish has a close friendship with his niece Noor, and he regularly posts pictures of her on his Instagram account.
- Parmish Verma adores dogs and has one of his own.
- His family and friends affectionately refer to him as Paru.