Priya Prakash Varrier, also known as Priya Prakash Warrier, is a Malayalam actress who rose to prominence after the music video for her debut film Oru Adaar Love (2018) went viral. She is referred to as the Wink-girl. Priya Prakash Varrier Wiki includes information such as her height, weight, age, boyfriend, family, caste, biography, facts, and more.
Priya is an 18-year-old Malayali girl from Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India, who was born and raised there. She began studying classical dance and music when she was very young. She aspired to be a popular actress since she was a teenager. Her facial expressions in the song Manikya Malaraya Poovi from her debut Malayalam film Oru Adaar Love (2018) made her an internet sensation. More than 600,000 people followed her on Instagram just a few hours after the single was posted. In addition, 4.3 million people watched this song on YouTube in just two days.
She is a lovely young lady who stands 5’4″ tall and weighs about 50 kilogrammes. Her hair and eyes are both black.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Priya is a non-Brahmin from the Ambalavasi (temple-staff) caste. Her religion is Hindu. Prakash Varrier works for the Central Excise Department, and Preetha Varrier is a stay-at-home mother. Prasiddh Varrier is her younger brother.
Hrishikesh Saji was rumoured to be her boyfriend.
She is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree (B.Com.) at Vimala College in Thrissur. She began her modelling career in 2017 and has since completed many modelling assignments. She has participated in a number of beauty pageants.
She starred in the Tamil music video Nee Vaanam Naan Mazhai in 2018. She made her acting debut in the Malayalam film Oru Adaar Love the following year.
- She is a classically trained dancer.
- She enjoys Arijit Singh’s song Channa Mereya from the Hindi film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).
- Her favourite actors are Ranveer Singh and Shah Rukh Khan, and her favourite actress is Deepika Padukone.
- Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara are two of her favourite Tamil actors. She aspires to work with Dhanish, Suriya, Vijay, and Vijay Sethupathi in the future.
- She aspires to work in the Bollywood film industry and with renowned director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- His all-time favourite cricketer is Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- She enjoys Mohiniyattam dance (Classical).
- On February 14, 2018, Hyderabad-based businessman Zaheer Ali Khan and a group of other young men filed a FIR against Oru Adaar Love director Omar Lulu, alleging that the song Manikya Malaraya Poovi, in which Priya Prakash Varrier appears, offends Muslim religious sentiments. “The song written by CMA Jabbar is sung during marriages and any celebration in the Malabar region of North Kerala,” the director answered. This song has been sung by Malabar Muslims since 1978. How did it become unacceptable now if it wasn’t objectionable before?”