Puneesh Sharma is a businessman who rose to fame in 2017 after featuring as a commoner on Season 11 of one of the most controversial reality TV series, Big Boss. Here’s what you need to hear about Puneesh Sharma.
Puneesh was born in New Delhi, India, on December 27, 1983 (35 years old as of 2018). He works as a civil contractor for a living. In addition, he owns a bar and nightclub chain in Delhi.
Puneesh stands about 5’7″ tall and weighs 65 kg. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
- He is descended from a Brahmin family. Shriniwas Sharma, his father, is a businessman.
- According to some media reports, he married for the first time in 2013 and is now divorced from his first wife.
- He is dating Bandgi Kalra[n]Bandgi Kalra[/n], an ex-contestant from Bigg Boss 11.
Puneesh attended Modern School in New Delhi and Sheffield Hallam University in New Delhi for his postgraduate studies (M.Sc. in International Business). He began working for Mid State Construction in 2007 after finishing his studies. He is a well-known investor in Delhi who has put money into a variety of ventures.
He appeared on the reality show Sarkaar Ki Duniya, which aired on Real TV in 2009. He was declared the show’s winner and received a cash prize of Rs. 1 crore.
He began working at Playboy Club in New Delhi in 2017. In the same year, he competed as a commoner in Bigg Boss 11. He entered the show in order to gain notoriety and make a name for himself across the country.
- Puneesh is a familiar face on the Page 3 Circuit in Delhi.
- He is a partier that consumes alcoholic beverages.
- He values people with class, according to him.
- He enjoys travelling and singing.
- He also enjoys swimming.