Rana Daggubati is an actor and producer from India. He has also starred in Telugu and Tamil films in addition to mainstream Hindi films.
Rana Daggubati was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, on December 14, 1984 (age 35 as of 2019).
He attended The Hyderabad Public School in Begumpet, Hyderabad, where he completed his education.
He began studying B.com after finishing high school, but dropped out after two months. He graduated from Chennai Film School with a degree in Industrial Photography.
Height: 6′ 2″
Weight: 100 kilogrammes
46-inch chest, 35-inch waist, and 18.5-inch biceps
Dark brown eye colour
Black hair colour
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Rana was born and raised in a family with a film-making heritage.
He’s a member of the Daggubati-Akkineni clan. He is the grandson of Daggubati Ramanaidu, a Telugu film maker, and Rajeswari Akkineni, a Telugu actress. His grandmother is Rani Daggubati.
Daggubati Suresh Babu, his father, is a film producer, and Lakshmi Daggubati, his mother, is a housewife.
Venkatesh, his paternal uncle, and Naga Chaitanya, his cousin, are both actors. Abhiram Daggubati, his younger brother, and Malavika Daggubati, his younger sister, are his siblings.
He was in a relationship with a girl who later married someone else while he was in college. After entering the film industry, he fell in love with actress Trisha Krishna, but the two later separated.
He announced his engagement to Miheeka Bajaj on his social media pages on May 12, 2020. Miheeka is a Mumbai-based interior designer and owner of a decor company.
He married Miheeka Bajaj at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad on August 8, 2020.
Rana was enthralled by movies and fantasised about being on television.
He began his career as a film producer in 2004 with the film Bommalata. In 2010, he made his acting debut in Telugu with the film “Leader,” and in Bollywood with the film “Dum Maro Dum” (2011).
He was a part of the film Baahubali, which was the year’s second highest grossing Indian film.
In a poll conducted by the Times of India, he was called the 10th Most Desirable Man in India in 2010, the Most Promising Newcomer in 2011, and the 20th Most Desirable Man in India in 2011.
In 2004, he received the Nandi Award for Best Special Effects for Sainikudu and the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu (Bommalata).
In February 2013, he had a contentious Twitter exchange with actor Vikram. The two actors were involved in a verbal fight that started with Vikram’s comment against Rana Daggubatti.
- Kamal Hassan and Akshay Kumar star in the film.
- Katrina Kaif is an actress.
- Food: Haleem, Biryani, Sashimi, Sushi, Chicken Afghani, Chicken Pakistani, Talawa Gosht
- Movies: Piku, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, PK, A Wednesday, Bangalore Days
- Rajkumar Hirani is the director of this film.
- Pista House is a restaurant in Hyderabad.
- He was blind in his right eye as an infant, but was later operated on at the L.V Prasad Hospital.
- Ram Charan, the actor, was a classmate of his in school.
- Actors Ram Charan and Allu Arjun are his best friends.
- During the filming of Baahubali, he and Prabhas became fast friends.
- Barry John Acting Studio in Mumbai taught him how to act.
- He also participated in a stunt school in the United States.
- He has a background in martial arts.
- He’s a health nut.
- His passions include waste recycling, art, wrestling, scuba diving, and cooking.
- Rana is the proud owner of a Mercedes Benz SUV.
- He returned to Hyderabad after finishing his photography course in Chennai and began working as a model and studio assistant. He studied the techniques for using a 3D camera while working as an assistant. After that, he and his father founded a visual effects DI unit in Hyderabad, where he worked for nearly five years.
- He was a co-producer on the National Award-winning Telugu film A Belly Full of Dreams, which was released in 2006.