Rohan Mehra is a Hindi television actor best known for his portrayal of Naksh Singhania in the long-running daily serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.’ Check out Rohan Mehra’s wiki, including his age, height, weight, girlfriend, caste, family, and biography.
Rohan Mehra is an Indian actor who has been on television and in cinema. He was born on April 8, 1990, in Amritsar, Punjab. He attended St. George’s College in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, for his education. He travelled to Delhi for higher schooling and enrolled in Hansraj College. Later, he began modelling and relocated to Mumbai to pursue acting.
Rohan Mehra is a handsome young man who is around 5’11” tall. He’s also into fitness and works out at the gym to keep in shape. His chest is 38 inches wide, and his biceps are 13 inches long. He has a powerful physique.
As a model, Rohan Mehra has acquired a strong sense of style and looks fantastic in both western and Indian attire.
Family, Girlfriend & Wife
Rohan Mehra is a skilled 28-year-old actor who was born in Amritsar, Punjab, to businessman Ravinder Mehra and his wife, Rashmi Mehra. He has a close relationship with his mother. Siddharth Mehra is his brother, while Ritika Mehra is his sister.
On the sets of his film Uvaa, Rohan Mehra met Yukti Kapoor and the two fell in love. However, owing to personal issues, the two split up in 2016. Later that year, on the sets of the TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai,” he met his co-star Kanchi Singh. They became excellent friends and finally fell in love, and they are now one of the most prominent couples in the Hindi television business.
Rohan Mehra dreamed of being an actor while he was in school. He began modelling after finishing college, followed by TV commercials and print assignments. He has worked on over 150 advertisements, including those for Priyagold Biscuits, Hero Cycles, Samsung, Reebok, and BlackBerry, among others.
Rohan Mehra auditioned for many TV series and films before landing a part in Gumrah: End of Innocence, an episodic programme (2012). Later, he was cast as the main antagonist, ‘Varun Ashwin Khanna,’ in the TV serial ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.’ He starred in the film “Sixteen” in 2013, which was centred on the lives of young teens. In 2015, he played the lead in the film “Uvaa.” Rohan Mehra’s major break came when he played Naksh Singhania in the long-running programme “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” (2015-16).
He featured in the TV reality programme “Bigg Boss 10” in 2016 and lasted 101 days in the Bigg Boss house. He was one of the top five finalists in the competition. He joined the cast of the daily serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka‘ as Sameer Dhanraj Kapoor after exiting Bigg Boss.
- Rohan Mehra has appeared in a number of episodic series, including “Webbed 2,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” and “Gumrah: End of Innocence.”
- In the 2015 Star Parivaar Awards, he received the Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) award for “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.”
- Hina Khan, his co-star and on-screen mother, is a close friend of his. When Hina Khan was in the Bigg Boss house, he was a huge supporter of her.
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, and Deepika Padukone are among his favourite actors.
- Rohan Mehra is a big fan of north Indian cuisine, particularly butter chicken.
- There were rumours about his hook-ups with his co-star Umang alias Nayantara when he was dating his ex-girlfriend Yukti Kapoor. When he was contacted to join in Nach Baliye 8 with his true girlfriend, Yukti Kapoor, he dismissed the rumours.
- He quit his programme “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” to compete in “Bigg Boss.” His choice to leave the programme was seen as the most dangerous for his career.
- Rohan Mehra like to dress in exclusively branded clothing.