Roshan Abdul Rahoof aka Mohammed Roshan is a dancer-turned-actor who rose to fame after appearing in the video song “Manikya Malaraya Poovi” from his debut film “Oru Adaar Love” (2018) alongside wink girl and co-star Priya Prakash Varrier Priya Prakash Varrier. Roshan Abdul Rahoof Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography, and Other Information:
Mohammed Roshan, alias Roshan Abdul Rahoof, was born on April 23, 1998, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. In Abu Dhabi, he attended the Scholars Indian School. He later travelled to India with his family and enrolled at Chavakkad’s Rajah Senior Secondary School (Kerala).
He became interested in dancing after being inspired by his older brother, Raees Abdul Rahoof, and began studying Hip-Hop and other dance styles. His younger brother, too, is a dancer. While he became famous for his eyebrow dance in the video song of his debut film, Oru Adaar Love (2018), he was already well-known in Kerala as one of the finalists of the Malayalam dance reality show D3 – D 4 Dance (2016).
Roshan Abdul Rahoof is a handsome adolescent who stands 5’8″ tall and weighs about 60 kg. He has a pair of glistening black eyes.
The young lad is still growing up and, like any other adolescent, follows the latest trends. He wears jeans and T-shirts most of the time, but at festivals, he often wears plain sherwani kurtas with elegance.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Roshan Abdul Rahoof was born on April 23, 1998, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, to a Muslim family. He and his family migrated to Kerala a few years ago. In Guruvayur, Kerala, he lives with his father Abdul Rahoof and brothers Raees Abdul Rahoof (Elder) and Rashid Abdul Rahoof (Younger).
As soon as the song from his debut film went viral, the heartthrob Roshan Abdul Rahoof was inundated with female fans on social media. According to reports, the charming actor remains single and has no plans to enter into a relationship.
Roshan Abdul Rahoof attended ‘Scholars Indian School, United Arab Emirates‘ and ‘Rajah Senior Secondary School, Chavakkad, Kerala‘ after his family relocated to Kerala from Abu Dhabi a few years ago. He is currently pursuing a BCA degree in college (First Year).
The elder brother of Roshan Abdul Rahoof is a dancer. As a result of his brother’s influence, he began to learn dance. He received instruction in a variety of dance styles, including Hip-Hop, Salsa, Contemporary, and a few others. In 2016, he and his brother competed in the Malayali television reality show D3-D 4 Dance Season 3 and placed fourth in the finals.
He has been giving dance workshops in various locations since participating in D3-D 4 Dance Season 3 (2016). In 2017, he landed the lead role in ‘Oru Adaar Love,’ a film about a teenage love storey. The song “Manikya Malaraya Poovi” from the film “Oru Adaar Love” was released in February 2018. The song’s arrival proved to be fortunate for the film’s two leads. Priya Prakash Varrier, the lead female protagonist, stole several hearts with her wink in the song, while the adorable actor Roshan made his female audience go gaga over his cute expressions.
- Roshan Abdul Rahoof has a background in dance.
- He and his elder brother Raees Abdul Rahoof won the title of Jodi No. 1 in the first three weeks of the dance reality show “D3-D 4 Dance Season 3” (2016).
- He and his two brothers have a YouTube channel called “Selfie Madness.” He uploads comic dance covers of old and modern Bollywood and Malayali songs to his YouTube channel.
- Roshan Abdul Rahoof also creates motivational videos that he uploads to his other motivational website.
- The song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ from his debut film ‘Oru Adaar Love’ made him and his co-star in the film extremely popular. The girl’s wink and Roshan’s adorable gestures made the two overnight internet sensations. The two’s social media followers have multiplied and are still growing. On the basis of this particular wink scene in the movie, several memes have been circulated on social media.