Sabyasachi Satpathy, also known as Shagoon, is an Odisha-based television personality. He participated in one of the most divisive reality shows, Bigg Boss 11, as a commoner who was also a member of the padosi squad. Let’s look into Sabyasachi Satpathy’s age, personal life, profession, and other interesting information.
Sabyasachi was born in the Indian city of Berhampur, in the state of Odisha. Jitu Satpathy, a former Ranji cricketer, is his brother. He is a fashion designer, actress, chef, musician, dancer, social worker, entrepreneur, and politician, among other things. He is a trainer for people who want to join the world of glamour, according to reports.
He stands about 5′ 5″ tall and weighs about 70 kg. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sabyasachi is a Brahmin from a Brahmin background. Jitu Satpathy, his younger brother, is a former Ranji cricketer.
He attended St. Vincents Convent School in Berhampur and graduated from Khallikote Autonomous College in Berhampur with a B.Com. He began working as an employee in an IT firm after completing his schooling. Later, he quit his job and began working for a local Odisha television station. In Odisha, he is now a well-known television celebrity. He’s also a chef who’s done a variety of cooking shows. Sabyasachi, in addition to being a TV host, also hosted the Femina Miss India 2017 auditions.
He featured on the famous reality show Bigg Boss 11 in 2017. He was one of the four contestants from his neighbourhood on the programme. He admitted to being bisexual before joining the show.
- Sabyasachi loves watching films starring Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Irrfan Khan.
- Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt are two of his favourite actresses.
- Vikas Khanna, the cook, is respected by Satpathy.
- Mahabharata is his favourite television programme.
- Satpathy supports Wendell Rodricks and Sabyasachi Mukherjee as designers.
- Narendra Modi is Sabyasachi Satpathy’s favourite politician.
- Bhookaa in Bhubaneshwar and All Swag in Bhubaneswar are two of his favourite places to eat.
- He is a foodie and an animal lover.
- He is also an art dealer and the proprietor of Keembdanti. Keembdanti is a platform where designers and artists can sell their work directly to the public.
- Since 2014, he has been organising the Bhubaneshwar Fashion Week (TBFW).
- He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2017 and soon rose to become the party’s star campaigner in Odisha.
- Before entering the Bigg Boss house, Sabyasachi and fellow Bigg Boss 11 contestant Vikas Gupta knew each other.