Sanjana Sanghi is an actor and model from India. Her breakthrough came in 2011 when she starred in the Bollywood film “Rockstar.”
Sanjana Sanghi was born in Delhi on September 2, 1996 (age 25 in 2021). She attended Delhi’s Modern School. Sanghi graduated from Lady Shri Ram College For Women in New Delhi with a degree in journalism and mass communication. Sanjana Sanghi used to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities while in school.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 6½″
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Sanjana was born in Delhi to a Hindu family. Sandeep Sanghi, her father, is an entrepreneur, and Shagun Sanghi, her mother, is a stay-at-home mom.
She was single in 2019.
Sanjana Sanghi made her acting debut in the Bollywood film “Rockstar” in 2011, when she was 14 years old, with Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri.
She began receiving modelling opportunities after her debut film. Sanjana Sanghi has appeared in advertisements for Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Myntra, Aircel, Dabur, Tanishq, and other well-known brands.
Sanghi has also appeared in films such as “Hindi Medium” (2017) and “Fukrey Returns” (2017).
In 2019, she co-starred alongside Sushant Singh Rajput in the film “Dil Bechara.” The film is a Hindi adaptation of the 2012 Hollywood film “The Fault in Our Stars,” which was based on John Green’s novel of the same name.
She worked as a feature writer at New Delhi’s ‘Youth Ki Awaaz’ before breaking into the entertainment sector. She has also worked as a summer intern at “Ogilvy” in Gurgaon, a research intern at “RIS” in New Delhi, a political analysis and public policy intern at “HT Mint,” and a marketing strategy intern at “Viacom18 Studios.” Sanjana Sanghi was also a BBC apprentice and a senior coordinator of the LSR Placement Cell.
There were rumours that her co-star, Sushant Singh Rajput, was sexually assaulting her while they were filming “Dil Bechara.” The actress, on the other hand, has denied all of the charges.
- Croissants, fish, and Hotel Chocolat chocolate
- Naseeruddin Shah and Ranbir Kapoor star in the film.
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s The Palace of Illusions, Michelle Obama’s Becoming, and Yuval Noah Harari’s 21 Lessons for the Twenty-First Century
- Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic are two popular pop bands.
- The Fault in Our Stars (movie) (2014)
- Roger Federer is a tennis player.
- Anderson East is a musician.
- Restaurant: El Techo, California Destination: London Attire: Kurtas
- Indigo in colour.
- Sanjana Sanghi was a stellar student who received a letter of commendation from then-HRD Minister Smriti Irani for her outstanding achievement in the XII boards.
- The University of Delhi awarded Sanghi a gold medal.
- She enjoys going out and partying.
- She has given public speeches and represented India in a number of foreign settings.
- She practises yoga on a regular basis.
- Sanjana Sanghi is a Kathak dancer with extensive experience.
- She also works in social services and teaches children from low-income families.