Sara Tendulkar is India’s legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter. Let’s learn more about Sara Tendulkar’s personal life, professional career, and other fascinating facts.
Sara Tendulkar was born in Mumbai on October 12, 1997 (age 21 as of 2018) to master blaster Sachin Tendulkar and Dr. Anjali Tendulkar. Sara Tendulkar has a striking resemblance to her mother and is often seen with her at cricket and Bollywood events.
Sara’s fans were expecting her to make her acting debut, but Sachin Tendulkar has refuted all such speculation. She has no immediate plans to pursue a career as an actress.
Sara Tendulkar stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 53 kilogrammes. Her eyes and hair are all black.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Sara Tendulkar was born in a Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin family to Sachin Tendulkar and Dr Anjali Tendulkar, a paediatrician.
Sara Tendulkar has a younger brother named Arjun Tendulkar, who is also a cricket fanatic.
Sara Tendulkar was rumoured to be dating Anant Ambani, according to media reports. Any such reports have yet to be verified.
Sara Tendulkar attended Mumbai’s Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
She graduated from University College London with a degree in medicine (UCL).
Although there has been talk of Sara Tendulkar making her acting debut with Shahid Kapoor, and B-town fans are excited to see her, her father has refuted all of these reports.
In January 2018, a 32-year-old man from East Midnapore, West Bengal, was arrested for allegedly calling Sachin Tendulkar’s home and office in Mumbai 25 times on a landline phone. Debkumar Maity, the man, claimed to be head over heels in love with Sara Tendulkar. He shared his intention to marry her and threatened to abduct her. The man was arrested and charged with stalking, molestation, and criminal harassment by the Mumbai Police Department.
- She enjoys reading, watching movies, and listening to music.
- Sara Tendulkar is known not only for her similarity to her mother, but also for her sense of style and elegance.
- She is a huge fan of Bollywood films.
- Annabel Mehta, Sara’s maternal grandmother, is very loyal to her. She finds Annabel to be her accomplice in crime.
- Sara Tendulkar said in an interview that she was always perplexed by the fanfare surrounding her father, but after seeing his biopic, she realised what he meant to the Indian people.
- Arjun Tendulkar, her younger brother, is also a talented cricketer.
- She was the Apna Le Mumbai Marathon’s youngest fundraiser (2013). She loves taking part in charity marathons.
- She lives in Bandra (West) at 19-A Perry Cross Lane.