Saurabh Raj Jain, also known as Sourabh Raaj Jain, is a well-known television actor best known for his portrayal of Lord Krishna in the mythological television series “Mahabharat.” Let’s take a look at Saurabh Raj Jain’s age, personal information, career in the entertainment industry, and other fascinating facts.
Saurabh was born in New Delhi, India, on December 1, 1985. Because of his height, he suffered a lot in the beginning of his acting career. It was difficult for the show’s producers to find a partner for him. Amitabh Bachchan, the Bollywood superstar, is his inspiration.
In the mythological TV serials “Jai Shri Krishna” (2008-2009), “Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev” (2011-2014), and “Mahabharat,” he played the role of “Lord Vishnu” (2013-2014).
Saurabh stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 90 kilogrammes. His chest is 44 inches tall, and his biceps are 18 inches long. His hair and eyes are both black.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He comes from a middle-class Jain background, but he has been practising Buddhism since he was a child. Raj Jain, his girlfriend, is an advocate, and he has two older sisters.
In 2010, he married his long-time girlfriend Riddhima Saurabh Jain, who works as a software engineer. They met in Noida at Ashley Lobo’s Academy. In 2017, the couple welcomed twins, a boy and a girl, into the world. Hrishivh is the name of his son, and Hrishika is the name of his daughter.
Colonel Satsangis Kiran Memorial (CSKM) Public School in New Delhi was where he received his education. He received a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Symbiosis International University in Pune. During his school days, he earned $500 per student by providing tuition to students in lower grades.
Saurabh started his acting career when he was cast in the TV series “Remix” in the role of “Amandeep Chadha.” He was still in college at the time, and after the show ended, he took almost two years off to finish his studies.
He returned to the entertainment industry after finishing his studies and was cast in the Hollywood film “Karma: Crime. Love. Reincarnation” (2008).
With his depiction of ‘Anand’ in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial ‘Parichay,’ Saurabh became a household name (2011).
He also played Lord Vishnu/Lord Krishna in the mythological TV series ‘Jai Shri Krishna’ (2008-2009), ‘Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev’ (2011-2014), ‘Mahabharat’ (2013-2014) as ‘Lord Krishna/Lord Vishnu,’ and ‘Mahakali – Anth hi Aarambh hai’ (2017) as ‘Lord Shiva.’
The makers of ‘Mahabharat’ were so willing to cast him as ‘King Krishna,’ that they put him on hold for a year, paying him a lump sum every month so he couldn’t work on any other projects.
He is a fantastic host as well, having hosted many TV shows such as ‘Savdhaan India – India Fights Back’ (2015), ‘Bhakton Ki Bhakti Mein Shakti’ (2015-2016), and ‘Mahapuran’ (2016). He also served as a radio jockey for the 92.7 Major FM spiritual show ‘Arth.’
He landed the role of ‘Krish’ in the Indonesian film ‘Check In Bangkok’ in 2015. In 2017, he had the opportunity to work in Telugu cinema, in the Telugu film “Om Namo Venkatesaya,” where he played the role of “Lord Venkateswara.”
In 2012, a Facebook imposter used his real name to communicate with his friends and fans. The imposter not only used Saurabh’s images, but also interacted with Saurabh’s friends, especially his female friends. He also traded phone numbers and cursed profanely. The incident was brought to Saurabh’s attention by one of his fans. Saurabh contacted Facebook’s authority, who then took the appropriate action.
Saurabh Raj Jain is the proud owner of a Ford EcoSport.
- Sarson ka Saag with Makki ki Roti, Bhendi Chaatwali, Dal Makhni, Pav Bhaji, Pulao, Spinach and Corn Soup, Pizza, and Gajar ka Halwa are some of Saurabh’s favourite dishes.
- He loves watching films starring Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Madhuri Dixit, and Sushmita Sen.
- Mughal-E-Azam, Lamhe, and 3 Idiots are among his favourite films.
- In his spare time, Jain enjoys reading Rhonda Byrne’s The Key, Dan Brown’s Angels & Demons, and Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist.
- S. S. Rajamouli and Anurag Bose are two of Saurabh’s favourite directors.
- He listens to A. R. Rahman’s songs.
- Gulzar and Javed Akhtar are two authors who Saurabh Raj Jain admires.
- Sachin Tendulkar is his favourite cricketer.
- Saurabh favours the colours white and blue.
- Issey Miyake’s men’s perfume is on him.
- Jain favours the Aldo fashion label.
- Saurabh Raj enjoys eating at British Brewing Firm, Oberoi Mall, and Peninsula Grand’s Madhur Milan.
- Claustrophobia is a fear of being stuck in a small space or room, which Saurabh suffers from.
- Shaheer Sheikh, a TV star, is a close friend of his.
- Reading, dancing, swimming, gymming, and martial arts are all things that he loves.
- Rabindranath Tagore is his dream role to perform.