Russel Mehta’s daughter, Shloka Mehta, is a diamond tycoon. Despite being the daughter of a well-known diamond merchant, Shloka Mehta had a quiet profile until the media reported on her marriage to Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash Ambani.
Shloka Mehta was born in Mumbai on July 11, 1990, to India’s top diamantaire Russell Mehta and Mona Mehta. Russell Mehta is the owner and CEO of Rosy Blue Diamonds. She was a good student in school and now works as a social worker. She is the co-founder of ConnectFor, an organisation that assists volunteers who wish to serve in specific fields with their ideas and efforts to connect with certain NGOs. Shloka Mehta is also the director of her father’s firm, which she has been scoring since 2014.
Shloka Mehta is a young lady who stands 5′ 6′′ tall and weighs around 55 kg. She enjoys and incorporates yoga and other workouts into her everyday regimen as a fitness lover.
Parents & Siblings
Russell Mehta’s youngest daughter, Shloka Mehta, is a well-known Indian diamond dealer. Mona Mehta, her mother’s name, is a relative of 2018 PNB scammer Nirav Modi, according to sources. Viraj Mehta, Shloka’s older brother, and Diya Mehta, Shloka’s older sister, are his siblings. Her sister and brother are also married.
Relationships, Husband & Children
On March 24, 2018, she married Akash Ambani, the eldest son of Mukesh Ambani, India’s richest man.
Shloka and Akash married on March 9, 2019 at the Jio World Centre (JWC) in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex.
Shloka and Akash welcomed their first child (a son) on Thursday, December 10, 2020.
Shloka Mehta received her education at Mumbai’s Dhirubhai Ambani International School. She received her bachelor’s degree in Anthropology from Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, in the United States. She later earned a Master’s degree in Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She returned home after finishing her schooling and joined her father’s company, Rosy Blue, as one of the business’s directors in 2014. She also co-founded ConnectFor, a company that works with non-profits to provide volunteers in the form of both donations and labour. She has an estimated net worth of $18 million (Rs. 120 crores) as of 2018.
- Russell Mehta’s daughter, Shloka Mehta, is India’s most successful diamond merchant.
- She is interested in social work.
- She was an excellent student throughout high school and college, achieving in the top 95 percentile of her class.
- Shloka Mehta is the youngest of two sisters and brothers.
- She is a passionate animal lover.
- She is an automobile enthusiast who owns a Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, and Bentley.
- She has spoken at a number of educational institutions.
- In March 2018, Shloka Mehta is rumoured to be engaged to Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son, according to reports. Both attended the same high school and have known one other since childhood.
- Here’s a link to her biographical video: Shloka Mehta’s Personal Style