Shraddha Kapoor is the daughter of Shakti Kapoor, a well-known Bollywood villain, and Shivangi Kolhapure, an actress. She is an evergreen celebrity who rose to prominence in a short period of time. Because she was the daughter of a superstar, she was often in the limelight. Shraddha Kapoor Wiki includes information such as her height, weight, age, boyfriend, family, biography, facts, and more.
- Height: 5′ 5″
- Age: 34 Years (as in 2021)
- Birthday: 3 March 1987
Shraddha Kapoor is a Bollywood diva who is a member of the Kapoor family. Her mother and maternal grandpa are both classically educated singers, hence she is not just an actress but also a trained vocalist. Her commitment to her job has helped her achieve great success in her cinematic career. She was a talented student who graduated from Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai and the American School of Bombay in Mumbai, and was a dropped out psychology major at Boston University in the United States.
She lives in Juhu, Mumbai, on the 7th floor of Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road.
She is a lovely young lady who stands 5’5″ tall and weighs roughly 50 kg. Her skin tone is light. She is a fitness nut who strives to keep her physique in good shape. She has black hair and hazel brown eyes.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shraddha Kapoor was born on March 3, 1987, into a Hindu household. Her father, Shakti Kapoor, is a Punjabi, while her mother, Shivangi, is a Marathi. Siddhanth Kapoor, her brother, is also a Bollywood actor and filmmaker.
She is the great-niece of Lata, Asha, Meena, Usha, and Hridaynath Mangeshkar.
She had a romance with Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur in 2015.
She began her acting career in 2010 with the film “Teen Patti.” She rose to prominence with the release of the film “Aashiqui 2.” (2013).
She also sang the song “Galliyan” from the film “Ek Villain” in 2014.
She has acted in a number of Bollywood films, including “Luv Ka The End,” “Ek Villain,” “Haider,” “A Flying Jatt,” “Ok Jaanu,” “Half Girlfriend,” “Haseena Parkar,” and others. For her efforts, she received several prizes and accolades.
She is a philanthropist, has walked the runway for numerous fashion designers at Lakme Fashion Week, and has been on the covers of publications such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Verve, and many more.
She is a brand ambassador for a number of companies, including Lakme, Veet, Lipton, Marico’s Hair & Care, and others.
She launched her own women’s apparel line, Imara, in collaboration with Amazon.com in March 2015.
In a survey held by the Indian edition of FHM in 2013, she was named fifth among the world’s sexiest actresses, and she was placed sixth in 2014. Between 2014 and 2015, she was named one of the most searched Indian actresses by ‘Google Trends,’ was included among the top 10 Bollywood actresses and top earners by Rediff.com in 2014, and was named one of ‘The Times of India’s’ Most Desirable Women in 2014 and 2015. She was ranked fourth among the best actresses in the Indian version of the International Business Times newspaper in 2015.
She was Asia’s most followed woman on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in 2014 and 2015. She was named the highest-paid actress in Bollywood in 2016, earning a total of $50 million (US$770,000) per film.
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) called Shraddha Kapoor, along with a slew of other Bollywood stars, including Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, and Rakul Preet Singh, in the aftermath of Sushant Singh Rajput’s murder. They were called for interrogation based on drug-related WhatsApp exchanges from 2017. These conversations were obtained from the phone of talent agent Jaya Saha, who was Sushant Singh Rajput’s previous talent manager.
- She wanted to be an actor since she was a youngster since she was a famous kid, but she never wanted to be an actor until a production firm contacted her.
- In her youth, she pretended to be a vivacious boy, dressed in her parents’ clothes, and practised and danced in front of the mirror.
- She also accompanied her father to several filming places throughout her youth.
- She attended the same school as Athiya Shetty, Tiger Shroff, and Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister).
- When they were in school, her brother, Siddhanth, was quite protective of Shraddha.
- In her 12th grade examinations, she received a perfect score of 95%.
- Her close friends and family refer to her as “Chirkoot.”
- She turned down a job given by actor Salman Khan, who had seen her perform at Boston University, when she was 16 years old.
- She excels at academics, dance, singing, theatre, athletics, and other extracurricular activities.
- After witnessing his first film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai, she developed a tremendous crush on Hrithik Roshan and used to collect his images and paste them on the walls of her room (2000).
- She enjoys amassing shoe collections.
- Sridevi is an actress she admires.
- She is a tea addict.
- She enjoys shopping on the internet.
- She is an experienced and licenced scuba diver.
- She enjoys growing roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillaea, mogra, and a variety of other homegrown plants.
- Lightning terrifies her.
- Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, and Natalie Portman are among her favourite celebs.
- Her favourite colours are purple and yellow.
- Fish curry, rawa fried fish, khow suey, and jalebi are among her favourite dishes.
- She despises it when her father plays the villain and when others make fun of him.
- In her spare time, she enjoys cooking and reading Gregory David Roberts’ Harry Potter series.
- Her signature scent is Michael Kors.
- She was named the highest-paid Indian actress in 2016.