Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan is a Bollywood superstar. Let’s learn more about Suhana Khan’s personal life and other fascinating facts.
Wiki Biography & Career
Suhana Khan was born on the 22nd of May in the year 2000. (18 years old; age as in 2018).
Suhana Khan has always been in the spotlight due to her status as a celebrity kid. She is a high school student at Mumbai’s Dhirubhai Ambani International School. She is an active member of her school’s football team and served as captain of the under-14 girls’ team. Her parents allow her to engage in sports, dance, and other extracurricular events.
Suhana’s talent isn’t limited to dance and sports; she also excels as a storyteller, having won the Katha National Story Writing Competition.
Suhana Khan stands 5′ 2″ tall and weighs 42 kg. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is purple.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Suhana Khan was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in a Muslim family of the Islam ethnicity. She is the daughter of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, two well-known Bollywood actors. Aryan Khan is her older brother, and Abram Khan is her younger brother.
Suhana’s relationship status is unclear at this time.
Her pictures with her younger brother, in which she was wearing a bikini, went viral on social media in March 2016.
- Suhana Khan enjoys eating Italian food.
- She enjoys watching movies starring Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, and Farhan Akhtar.
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, and Jacqueline Fernandez are among her favourite actresses.
- Khan enjoys spending his vacations in London.
- Zyan Malik, an English singer and blogger, is a big fan of hers.
- She enjoys Pop dancing and has trained at the dance academy of renowned choreographer Shaimak Dawar.
- She enjoys sports and never misses an IPL match.
- She is a die-hard football fan.
- She is a shy person in front of the camera.
- Suhana enjoys a variety of activities, including dancing, football, publishing, and travelling.
- Ahaan Pandey, Chunky Pandey’s nephew, is her best friend.