Tina Dabi, the 2015 IAS topper, is the first woman from a Scheduled Caste (ST) to place first in the IAS test. She aspired to be an IAS official, so she began studying for the UPSC Civil Services Examination in her first year of college. Tina Dabi’s wiki includes information such as her height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, biography, and more.
Tina Dabi is a 27-year-old Madhya Pradesh girl who was born on November 9, 1993.
She is not only intelligent, but also attractive, with healthy physical features of 34-28-34 and a height of 5′ 4″.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She is from a middle-class Hindu SC household. Her father, Jaswant Dabi, is a former Indian engineering service (IES) officer, and her mother, Himani Dabi, is the General Manager of BSNL. Ria Dabi is her younger sister.
Tina initially met her future husband, Athar Aamir Khan, in 2015 at the DOPT headquarters in Delhi for an IAS felicitation function. During their IAS training in Mussoorie’s Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration, they became friends. They also travelled to the Netherlands, Paris, and Rome at this period. She married Aamir, who was also an IAS official at the time, on March 20, 2018.
The IAS couple filed for divorce with mutual agreement in a Jaipur family court in November 2020, after two years of marriage. Tina had already changed her surname to Khan on social media, and Athar had also unfollowed her on Instagram around the same time.
She had always been bright and gifted in the classroom since she was a youngster. In her ICSE examinations for the 12th class, she received perfect scores in both History and Political Science. She graduated from the ‘Lady Shri Ram College for Women,’ New Delhi, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She got 52.49 percent on her first try at the IAS test in 2016.
- During her school years, her family relocated from Bhopal to Delhi.
- Tina’s parents had already passed the UPSC Indian Engineering Services test.
- Since she was a youngster, her favourite themes have been the Indian Constitution and Indian politics.
- She was a gifted debater in high school and served as Vice Speaker of Youth Parliament in college (2012).
- She was among the top students in the Political Science track at Delhi University in the first year of her graduation examinations.
- Lady Shri Ram College awarded Tina the distinction of “Student of the Year.”
- She first intended to pursue a degree in business, but she subsequently changed her mind and opted to study for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. She enrolled in RAU’s IAS Study Circle in New Delhi for this purpose and followed a strict study regimen of nine to twelve hours every day.
- She wanted to work for women’s empowerment, so after passing the IAS test, she picked the Haryana cadre. However, the two seats there had already been given to the Scheduled Tribe, so she had to settle for the Rajasthan cadre, which was her second choice.
- She enjoys travelling and has visited popular tourist destinations such as the Netherlands, France, and Italy.
- She is also passionate in art.
- Tina admires Shah Rukh Khan, Vin Diesel, Akshay Kumar, and Aamir Khan, while Priyanka Chopra and Sonam Kapoor are her favourite actresses.
- She enjoys Bollywood films such as Andaz Apna Apna, 3 Idiots, Break Ke Baad, 2 States, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, as well as Hollywood films such as Titanic, P.S. I Love You, Slumdog Millionaire, What Happens In Vegas, and Mission: Impossible.
- Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Khatron Ke Khiladi, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, and The Big Bang Theory are some of her favourite series to watch at home.
- Her favourite novels include Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code, Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight, Eoin Colfer’s Artemis Fowl, J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter, and Haulianlal Guite’s Confessions of a Dying Mind: The Blind Faith Of Atheism.
- Momos is her favourite food, while Barbeque Nation is her favourite restaurant.
- Tina’s mother is a role model for her since she gave up her work to pursue her dreams.
- She aspires to work for the Indian government as a Cabinet Secretary.