Utkarsh Sharma is an Indian film actor who will make his feature film debut in 2018 with the film “Genius.” Despite the fact that this is his first main role, he is no stranger to the Bollywood business. It was he who, as a young artist, portrayed Jeetey in the hit film “Gadar – Ek Prem Katha” (2001). Check out Utkarsh Sharma’s wiki, including his age, height, weight, girlfriend, caste, family, and biography.
Utkarsh Sharma was born in Mumbai, India, on May 22, 1994 to filmmaker Anil Sharma. Because he is the son of a filmmaker, he has been around the film business since he was a youngster. In fact, in 2001, he appeared as a juvenile artist in the megahit film “Gadar – Ek Prem Katha.” He was praised for his portrayal as Jeetey (Sunny Deol’s son) in the film.
Utkarsh Sharma had the urge to become an actor, but he needed to finish his school first. So, after graduating from Mumbai’s Jamnabai Narsee School, he moved overseas to seek a degree in cinema. After finishing his four-year degree, he is back and ready to make his acting debut in the film “Genius,” directed by his father.
Utkarsh Sharma was a sweet young child who stunned everyone with his performance in ‘Gadar – Ek Prem Katha’ (2001). He has always been a reclusive guy, but with his new film “Genius,” he has begun to make public appearances after more than 15 years.
Utkarsh Sharma has grown to a height of 5’9″. He, too, has a passion for fitness, which is a prerequisite of today’s film business. He loves to maintain his physique in shape by going to the gym. His biceps are around 13 inches long and his chest is roughly 40 inches wide.
Family, Girlfriend & Wife
Anil Sharma, the prominent director and filmmaker, is Utkarsh Sharma’s father. Suman Sharma, his mother, is a homemaker, and Kairvina Sharma, his sister, is a musician.
Utkarsh Sharma is not married yet, and since he is a private guy, no news of his relationship has been made public. He is concentrating on his work and his next film, “Genius.”
Utkarsh Sharma was born into a filmmaking family and had the chance to participate as a child artist in his father’s hit film “Gadar – Ek Prem Katha” (2001). His performance was well-received, but he did not feature in any film after that since his father wanted him to focus on his education.
After graduating from high school, Utkarsh Sharma attended Chapman University in Orange, California, to pursue a degree in cinema with the sole purpose of becoming an actor. So, after acquiring the skills, Utkarsh returned to India and worked on a few films, including Purpose (2015) and Still Life (2015). (2016, both as a writer).
In 2018, he is gearing up for the premiere of his first film, “Genius,” which will hit theatres on August 24, 2018.
- Uttkarsh Sharma has a background in dancing.
- He enjoys both playing and watching football. Arsenal and Real Madrid are his favourite football teams.
- He was a talented student in school who always received high grades.
- Uttkarsh Sharma enjoys reading, and his favourite novels include The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Goosebumps by R. L. Stine, and Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon.
- His favourite athletes are Sachin Tendulkar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Aaron Ramsey, and Mesut Ozil.
- Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are his favourite Bollywood actors, while Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lawrence, and Megan Fox are his favourite Hollywood actors.
- Utkarsh Sharma enjoys watching movies, and his favourites are Guide, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Pyaasa, Paan Singh Tomar, The Shawshank Redemption, Catch Me If You Can, The Pursuit of Happyness, and The Conjuring.
- Eminem, Enrique Iglesias, David Guetta, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Michael Jackson are among his favourite artists.
- Armani, Calvin Klein, and Ed Hardy are among his favourite brands.